1. To be a dynamic, spiritual organism empowered by the Holy Spirit to share Christ with as many people as possible in our church, community, and throughout the world.
2. To be a worshiping fellowship, experiencing an awareness of God recognizing His person, and responding in obedience to His leadership.
3. To experience an increasingly meaningful fellowship with God and fellow believers.
4. To help people experience a growing knowledge of God and His creation.
5. To be a church which ministers unselfishly to persons in the community and the world in Jesus’ name.
6. To be a church whose purpose is to be Christlike in our daily living by emphasizing total commitment of life, personality, and possessions to the lordship of Christ.